The people who loves flowers
The ethos of Misses Fleuri is to design with the rough hand of nature, drawing the eye to the infinite glory of the living world with piercing contrasts and juxtapositions of materials. We seek out rare, ill-used, and unlikely flowers, seed pods, branches, plants and undergrowth to achieve design that creates beautiful pieces that attract your eyes. We chase the best of the season through the calendar. All this, to reveal and animate the essential natures of our living media through design.
Wedding Flower Arrangements & Styling
Authentic floral design and arrangements, styling for your special day. We are experienced in working with couples and other wedding suppliers to present amazing weddings to our new couples.
Bespoke Floral Design
Whether it's for an event, for your shop, your home, any other occasions, or something special for yourself, we will design the most beautiful flower arrangements for you!
Botanical Arts & Crafts
We love the beautiful colours and amazing fragrances of flowers. We explore different ways to preserve flowers and make beautiful arts and crafts with preserved flowers and plants.
Flower Arrangement & Craft Workshops
We love to share everything we learnt about flowers. Flower arrangement and craft making workshops are running from time to time. We will run those sessions more regularly in 2021, so keep an eye on our website or our Instagram!
Frequently Asked Questions.
- How do I start my wedding consultation?
- You can read our wedding information page to learn more about the process, or you can simply contact us to start the conversations. The consultation is free!
- Do you have wedding packages?
- We do not have wedding packages at the moment. However, we can always do a package deal with you once we figured out your design ideas and budget.
- Do you have a minimal spend for wedding floral designs?
- No, we do not have any minimal spend restrictions. We believe weddings should be affordable to everyone!
- Can I order flowers online?
- Yes, head to our online shop to choose your favourite flowers!
- Where do I find workshop information?
- We will publish our workshop information on our website and Instagram. You can directly contact us if you want to have a private or group workshop.